Local Online Marketing – Grow Your Local Business Online
- 97% of American internet users use the internet to shop of which 57% characterize their behavior as “shop online, purchase offline” (NPD Group)
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline bricks and mortar purchases (proprietary research / comScore)
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (TMP / comScore)
- 80% of budgets are spent within 50 miles of the home (DMA / proprietary)
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 73% of online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 66% of American use online local search, like Google local search to locate local businesses (TMP / comScore / proprietary average)
- 61% of local searches result in purchases (TMP / comScore)
- 54% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books (comScore networks)
- 35% of all searches are local (DM News)
- 25% of internet searches have a purely local, commercial focus (Kelsey-Bizrate)
- 70 percent of online searchers will use local search to find offline businesses. (Research by Kelsey Group)
- 86 percent of online users will be searching for a local business at some point in time. (Research by Kelsey Group)
Call us for a free evaluation of your website. We will review your site, look at potential ways to increase traffic to your site and improving the effectiveness of getting visitors to take action. We will then present our finding plus ask a few more questions about growing your business such as your ability to handle two or three times as much business as you currently experience.
Then if it makes sense, we will create a no obligation proposal identifying ways we can help you achieve your business growth.
Gone are the days of the easy leads from yellow page ads, newspaper ads and even magazine ads.
If you ask most people when the last time they used the yellow pages to find a local business, they give you a funny look and either can’t remember or say it has been years.
You Need a Professional Business Website
Take Action Today
click here to complete the form online.